Founded to host the monks of the Olivetan order, the central body of the Museum was built in the early 16th century as a monastery.
The Museum was officially inaugurated on February 15th 1953 with an exhibition on Leonardo da Vinci.
The Museum is housed in an Olivetan monastery built in the early 16th century, in the heart of Milan.
Museo Nazionale della Scienza
e della Tecnologia
"Leonardo da Vinci"
Via S. Vittore 21