Opening hours and days
9.30 - 17.00
Saturday and holidays
9.30 - 18.30
Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
- WORKING Mondays
- December 24th , 25th
- January 1st
Enrico Toti Submarine
Tuesday - Friday 10.00 - 17.00
Saturday and holidays 10.00 - 18.30
- visitors under 25 years (required to show an identification document)
- children and kids aged 3 to 13 + accompanying persons (max 2 people)
- groups of minimum 10 people.
- teachers of state and non-state schools (required to show a document attesting their occupation) except Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Adults over 65 years (required to show an identification document)
- School groups of state and non-state schools accompanied by a teacher in booked visits.
- Children under 3 years
- Disabled visitors with a family member or other accompanying person
- tourist guides accompanying groups of visitors
- language interpreters accompanying groups of visitors
- I.C.O.M. and I.C.C.R.O.M. members
- officers of the Command for the Protection of Cultural Heritage
- teachers of state and non-state schools accompanying school groups in booked visits. How can I book?
- teachers of state and non-state schools on Wednesdays and Saturdays. How can I book?
In order to have free admission, these categories are required to show an identification document or other valid document attesting their occupation, issued by the competent authority.
Enrico Toti Submarine
- with reservation 10
- without reservation 8
It is not currently possible to purchase a ticket for the guided tour separately from the Museum admittance fee. The Museum admittance fee + Guided tour to the Toti submarine include the visit of the Museum and the exclusive tour inside the Toti. Due to the high request of guided tours inside the submarine, we suggest to book in advance.
Activities in interactive labs or tours in the other museum sections
(max 25 people)
- 1 hour 50
- 2 hours 85
- 3 hours 125
- 1 hour 65
- 2 hours 100
- 3 hours 140
Free admission without limits to the Museum and guided visit to Enrico Toti submarine for the cardholder with a guest: 50
Free admission without limits to the Museum and guided visit to Enrico Toti submarine for the family with max. 3 children, price: 100
Free admission without limits to the Museum and guided visit to Enrico Toti submarine for the cardholder with a guest, price: 35
Ingresso gratuito e illimitato al Museo e alle visite guidate del
Free admission without limits to the Museum and guided visit to Enrico Toti submarine price: donations from 300 €
Cards have a 1-year validity from issuance date.
Carnet for Companies
The Museum for Companies
10-ticket carnet for Museum admission, price: 70
Toti for Companies
10-ticket carnet for Museum admission and guided tours to Enrico Toti submarine, price: 130 €
e della Tecnologia
"Leonardo da Vinci"
Via San Vittore 21,
Opening hours and prices
How to reach us
From Monday to Friday 9.00- 16.00
T 02 48 555 558
F 02 48 010 055
Map of the Museum