Opening hours and days
Tuesday - Friday: 9.30 - 17.00
Saturday and holidays: 9.30 - 18.30
Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
- WORKING Mondays
- December 24th , 25th
- January 1st
Enrico Toti Submarine
Guided tours take place from 10.00
am until 45 minutes before the Museum closing time.
- visitors under 25 years (required to show an identification document)
- children and kids aged 3 to 13 + accompanying persons (max 2 people)
- Adults over 65 years (required to show an identification document)
- groups of minimum 10 people.
- school groups of state and non-state schools accompanied by a
teacher in not-booked visits.
- teachers of state and non-state schools (required to show a document
attesting their occupation) except Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Media professionals conducting a private visit (showing proof of their current profession and completing the form provided at the admission desk)
- MilanoCard, Milano ID card and other agreements
- School groups of state and non-state schools accompanied by a
teacher in booked visits.
- Children under 3 years
- Disabled visitors with a family member or other accompanying person
- tourist guides accompanying groups of visitors
- language interpreters accompanying groups of visitors
- Media professionals working on a news report pre-registered with the Museums Press Office. How to register?
- I.C.O.M. and I.C.C.R.O.M. members
- officers of the Command for the Protection of Cultural Heritage
- teachers of state and non-state schools accompanying school groups
in booked visits. How can I book?
- teachers of state and non-state schools on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
How can I book?
In order to have free admission, these categories are required
to show an identification document or other valid document attesting
their occupation, issued by the competent authority.
Enrico Toti Submarine
- with reservation 10
- without reservation 8
It is not currently possible to purchase a ticket for the guided
tour separately from the Museum admittance fee. The Museum admittance
fee + Guided tour to the Toti submarine include the visit of the Museum
and the exclusive tour inside the Toti. Due to the high request of
guided tours inside the submarine, we suggest to book in advance.
Activities in interactive labs or tours in the other museum sections
(max 25 people)
English or Italian language
- 1 hour 60 + admission ticket
- 2 hours 120 + admission ticket
Free admission without limits to the Museum for the cardholder + concession ticket for a guest, price: 30
Free admission without limits to the Museum for family and friends (max. 3 persons), price: 60
Free admission without limits to the Museum for family and friends (max. 5 persons), price: 90
Membership cardholders can use the priority line at the ticket desk and have 10% discount on MUSTShop, Toti submarine, elicopter flight simulator, birthday parties, campus and science club tickets.
Cards are available at the Museum ticket desk and can be purchased by people at least 15 years old.
Cards have a 1-year validity from issuance date.
Carnet for Companies
The Museum for Companies
10-ticket carnet for Museum admission, price: 70
Toti for Companies
10-ticket carnet for Museum admission and guided tours to Enrico
Toti submarine, price: 130